Another Hyperion / EPM blog, pero con flavor argento.
Matías Panario is an EPM Practice Manager at iceBiz. In his own words:
Hello Everyone! My Name is Matías Panario and I’ve been working in the EPM world for around 15 years now. I’ve done consulting work for companies in several industries, which has allowed me to learn a lot about business models and how different companies can make the most of their EPM solution. For a period of time, I also joined the other side (like Belen), and became a client! But I’m back to full time consulting now.
I was born and raised in Buenos Aires (Capital Federal), which is where I’m writing these lines from now! But let me tell you, traveling and working in projects for non Argentinian companies is where I’ve learned the most, including speaking English!
Fun Fact: Belen and I started to work in the same EPM firm the same week!
More about Matías:
- Favorite Argentinian food: Asado.
- Favorite Argentinian treat: Conitos de Dulce de Leche Havanna.
- Mate: I’m more a coffee guy, but I drink mate only when I travel.
- Tango: Nope, dancing Tango is not one of the skills I’ve learned….yet!
Leo Gonzalez is a Senior Oracle EPM Consultant at ProCore Consulting. In his own words:
I was born in Buenos Aires (Capital Federal), but my parents moved to the United States in 1991 and we settled in the beautiful state of Washington in the Pacific Northwest. I am currently living in Seattle, WA with my wonderful wife, 3 kids (ages 17, 14 and 5!) and a 7-year-old mixed breed dog!
I am a very energetic and dynamic senior consultant with exceptional technical problem-solving skills and over 18 years of extensive hands-on experience in application design, development, deployment, and administration on the entire Oracle EPM suite of tools.
I have been an active member of ODTUG community since since 2014. I have participated in the content selection process for the Planning Track for 3 years (2017-2019). The first year as a team member and the last 2 years as Content Lead for the EPM Planning Track. And this wonderful community has given me the opportunity to meet these amazing colleagues and friends from my home country of Argentina! And now we embark in this new blogging journey together and we hope everyone enjoys it!
More about Leo:
- Favorite Argentinian food: Milanesas a caballo con fritas.
- Favorite Argentinian treat: Anything with dulce de leche!! Alfajores!
- Mate: Yes, I drink mate on daily/weekly basis!
- Tango: No, I’m not a tango dancer but I love to dance so bring it on!
Belen Ortiz is an Oracle ACE Associate and a Principal Software Engineer at Worldpay / FIS. In her own words:
I was born and raised in Olivos, Buenos Aires and moved to California in my late 20s. I currently live with my husband, two cats and eight reptiles (!) in Los Angeles.
I started my Hyperion career in Argentina almost 14 years ago, after working for several years in the IT security field. Matias and I met back then!
I was a consultant all my life until recently joining Worldpay. It’s been fun being on the other side. Consultants beware, I may be a client now but I know all your tricks! I’ve used them all! X-D
You may have seen me speaking at Kscope, Collaborate and other events. I’ve also helped behind the scenes as part of both conferences’ selection committees. I serve as a board member for OATUG’s EPM / Hyperion SIG as well.
More about Belen:
- Favorite Argentinian food: Empanadas forever!
- Favorite Argentinian treat: Helado. Banana con dulce de leche. Alfajor Suchard.
- Mate: I was never a fan? Also, germs. I know, sacrilegio!
- Tango: I danced tango once for an acto escolar, over 30 years ago. Alright, I’ll go to my room now!